WARNING: This is a documentation of random, trivial shit that happens in my life, as well as unconventional thoughts. Read at your own risk.
Reblogged from dearcoquette :
“I’m not burnt out. I’m burnt down. There’s a difference.”
What’s the difference?
Burnt out is a problem that comes from the inside when you run out of whatever fuels you. Burnt down is a problem that comes from the outside when the world around you is a smoldering pile of shit.
Reblogged from fuckyeahlink :
Submitted by ameaningfultitle
The rules were designed so that good players can avoid getting shitfaced (unless you’re into that), but will still have to drink. In a perfect scenario, mistakes will lead to more drinking, which will lead to more mistakes, and the night will snowball into giggling shenanigans. To avoid complete liver failure, I suggest not being a bad player. Barring that, just don’t shoot straight liquor. Unless you’re into that. Recommended drinks are beer, hard lemonade, malt liquors, or mixed drinks/cocktails.
Don’t be stupid- know your limits, don’t drink and drive. I am not responsible for you or your blood alcohol level.
Suggestions are welcome, this is far from complete.
- Take a sip every time Navi says “HEY!” or “LISTEN!” (except when targeting).
- Take a swig every time Navi interrupts the game for a tutorial without warning. Take an additional swig if it’s information you already know.
- Take a half shot when Kaepora Gaebora shows up. Take another half shot if you push the wrong button at the end and he repeats himself.
- Take a shot when Darunia dances, then dance with him.
- Take a half shot if you lose either race against Ingo. Then smack the nearest person in the arm.
Reblogged from coketalk :
Reblogged from b3stof-cosplay :
Reblogged from thatluciegirl :
Reblogged from mynameisai :
"I’m not burnt out. I’m burnt down. There’s a difference."
Aside from drugs and sex what activities would you recommend for a girl in...
What’s the point of relationships? If the initial high is temporary...
Theme by Lauren Ashpole